Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bits and Pieces (Not Reeces or Kibbles)

Bailey has a lot 2 teach on life:

Ok, I'm a punk bitch. No, seriously. I watched "The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants" last night and bawled like a baby. My trash can was full of snotty and tear stained tissue. My estrogen levels R obviously way 2 high, I should see a dr. But it was such a good movie. I think I have 2 buy it. This is just another example of just how gay I am.

Pot Calling the Kettle Black

Madonna has publicly stated that those who pursue the illusionary world of material things are damned to Hell. This coming from the Material Girl herself. Hmmm, if Esther really believed that U think she'd give up all her riches and wealth, but somehow something tells me that's not gonna happen. I think she hit her head a little too hard when she fell off that horse cuz homegirl is making no kind of sense right now.

10-3-2

I went to a regional training last weekend in Ocean City and watched MA's top income earner show us how she made her millions. Honey, if she can do it, I know I can. I'm going to do exactly what she said and my group has all challenged ourselves for the next month to do her "10-3-2" challenge. Which means I'll basically have no life outside of my dayjob and MA for the next month. Except, of course, when it comes to my baby, Mr. Adorable. But he couldn't be more supportive, he can't wait 4 me 2 earn my millions so he can be a housewife. Oy vei.

Work

Muthaf*ckas R driving me crazy here this week. Thank God I have another weekend getaway. Going to NY for Soce's cd release and also just cuz I love NY and my b-day is next week.

Random Shit

Aaron Carl's new CD Detrevolution is the fucking bomb. Get it. Now.

I haven't been sleeping well this week, my body is fighting a cold.

I don't know what I want to do next in my music career. I think I'm gonna take a break for a month or two and honestly, I'm quite ok with that. Working on the CD is enough for now.

I'm horny.

Ta!

"Sometimes I go a little crazy just like U, I do." - 311, Creatures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home